the best otps are the one where its like a personified cat and dog got together.
After a long hard stare and fist fight against my art, I took my bat to the prices and cut them in amount. Felt like there were too many as it is, so this is good for now. This is just merely an update on prices, and whatnot.
- Additional Characters: $5 for Portrait-Bust, $10 for Full-Body.
- Simple background and colors are no extra charge.
- Detailed backgrounds are +$10 depending. Bargain pricing.
- Most likely, no NSFW right now. Unless convinced.
- Will draw dragons and any fandom given.
- References are loved.
- My paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org
- I expect payment after the first WIP shown andbefore delivering the final piece. Work will be shown in low resolution, watermarked until payment is complete and shown in statement. If you want to give me payment up front, that’s fine.
- Send me a message on skype, my tumblr (preferred), or by email.
- I’m also accepting donations.
- Anyone who donates gets a free piece of work, doesn’t matter how much is donated. Every penny counts.
- To obtain, please come forward about said donation and let me know what you’d like, or I will surprise you.
Thank you for your time. ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Not that anyone cares but regular Lucky is 5’ 7 and her human version is 5’ 2.
Lucky as a human is a tiny little Korean woman.
You know, with it being spooptober you’d think I’d be talking more about my gross egg-obsessed bug.
i want to achieve “she’s adorable and i will protect her at all costs but also i am slightly frightened by her power”
Teaching myself that this is a personal blog and I can post whatever I want is hard and has been rough but at least I’m occasionally rambling on about my ocs now as opposed to only when there’s art.
Because how things have been lately, making art is really fuckibg difficult.